Avijit Chaudhury Official Why is a Mentor/Coach so important in life? Why is a Mentor/Coach so important in life?

Ticker

20/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Web Hosting

Why is a Mentor/Coach so important in life?



Why is a Mentor/Coach so important in life?
People like Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, Steve Jobs, Satya Nadella and Jeff Bezos to Mark Zuckerberg all have their Mentors.
One of the story of Mark Z -
"We started Facebook from scratch and in the matter of a few months, we were hit at Harvard.
Things were going our way. But it stopped after a while.
We hit a plateau in terms of growth and it felt like it was a dead end. People suggested to sell Facebook. But I had a strong belief that we can make it big.
I contacted my Mentor, Steve Jobs.
He was well aware of my situation. He asked do you believe that you can make this company bigger? I said, Yes, I do.
I was waiting for some business solution now, but to my surprise, he gave me the advice to visit a temple in India.
But it helped, I visited there and the mystery of how people connect opened for me. I turned down the offers for selling and worked towards my goal of connecting people.
and rest is history."
You can do and achieve many things alone.
But when you have the right Mentor then you will have the right guidance at the right time for the right solution.
So, do you have a Mentor in life?
“A mentor is someone who sees more talent and ability within you, than you see in yourself, and helps bring it out of you.” Bob Proctor

Post a Comment

0 Comments